Harbour blackfish

Guest hawkesbass

Guest hawkesbass

The dfc hit the harbour today west off the bridge with the usual suspects present.

The day started off slow with nine fish landed in two hours so we decided too move to another location for the run up tide with some quality fish landed over the next four hours with bites constant on the making tide with all present contributing to the bag.

Paul got the honours for fish of the day with a fish measuring 41 cms and another at 40 cms it appears Paul's mojo is back.

Rory soon found out how hard a blackfish can go with a fish almost taking him into the kelp numerous times it was running like a pig once landed measured 39 cms.

For the day over forty blackfish were landed with sixteen kept for the table.

post-18046-135986727072_thumb.jpg

post-18046-135986728519_thumb.jpg

post-18046-135986730469_thumb.jpg

It was another top day out for the dfc.

Cheers Trevor.

great bag of fish there guys and Paul no wonder you're just sitting there meditating & smiling to yourself taking it all in after a hard days fishing. Awesome results for such dedicated fishemen... So What unethical tactics were used this time to catch another mans fish hehehe.....>

Guest hawkesbass

The offences were

1 hogging the drift

2 cutting in on the drift

3 failure too remove lines when another angler is hooked up and maybe others I have forgotten about

i have sort legal advice and at this moment i will be pleading guilty to two of the three offences.

I will be strenuously defending the third charge of not removing my line when another angler is hooked up. Although i may have been unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Feel free Paul to jump in any time and back me up.

Guest hawkesbass

Don't you just love the committee's board room. No expence spared here.

Once the incoming money from fines come in we will be able too afford a more stately committee room

Guest hawkesbass

the mixed dozen aint a problem, as for trevors 500g rump with fries,well hes going to have to settle for a machappy meal with a toy

MAC HAPPY MEAL NO WAY I WANT 1KG OF RUMP STEAK