Whats On This Weekend ?30/31

Ken A

Ok everyone what's the plans this weekend wetting a line or not ?

I'll be chucking a lure or a crab around the passage this weekend at some stage but now the house is for sale potential buyers may alter the plans.

What about you?

Guest MarkD

Sat early I'll be back on the beach or maybe he rocks if I can persuade anyone to come along, Sat afternoon boatshow, Sat evening a drink or two :beersmile::1clap:

Have a good one

definalty fishing prolly sturday thinking i might do something different & go for a bass & ep session up the upper reaches of haweksbury or might hit the bay for salmon & tailor for some social practice :1naughty:

ken u moving again ?????

Edited by mark-fisho1

Guest bluecod

Having an early morning beach session Friday, then have been tethered for a big Saturday night by the :wife:

:beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::1happybday:

Guest fishrunner

Heading out on sat for a salmon check round the heads, if that fails probably head up roseville or similar for a crack at a few bream, see how we go.

cold beers

brad

:risata: The closest I will get to the salt water this weekend is when I clean the pool after I mow the lawns :thumbdown: Work Saturday. Monday is a sicky and the boat show :1clap: was gonna take an annual leave day but I need them for when I go :1fishing1:

Come on let's get our priorities right here :1clap:

You all have a good :1fishing1: this weekend

Russ

will get out into BB early sat morning (without the family) then boat show in the arvo. Sunday sons 2nd birthday and my wife is hell bent on having a party at home-she is definately mad or counting on me to clean up after a dozen little rug rats tromp through the place.

Edited by harold

In recognition of our dedication and hard work, us bankers are granted an extra days holiday on Monday. We know you appreciate the fine financial services we provide and sleep soundly that your bank fees allow us this restful interlude.

No Rugby as well as we have a bye so it's boat work all LONG weekend:

Saturday

- Trip to timberyard & fiberglass supplies

- Cut out the damaged section of keel stringer out

- Grind around the repair ready for reinstallation

- Grind around all floor cuts

- Fill all test holes drilled in the stringers

- Vacuum & wash down to remove all dust

Sunday:

- Grind timber off from the bottom of the saved glass floor panels

- Fabricate the new keel stringer

- Fabricate replacement back sections of other stringers

- Fabricate replacement floor sections

- Dry fit everything

Monday:

- Glass keel stringer in

- Glass replacement floor timbers to stringers & braces

- Replace glass panels (epoxy them to the floor)

- Bog the gaps around the floor panels

- Glass over joins

If anyone has nothing to do and enjoys fiberglass itch, all helpers will be welcomed and deployed on menial chores!!!

Have a good one boys and those lucky enought to get out, CATCH A BIG ONE!!!

Cheers,

Iain

At this stage no fishing this weekend. :1badmood: . Mow the lawns on Saturday and a fancy dress party Saturday night in Newcastle...... If aqll goes to plan I will spend Sunday on the couch feeling a bit under the weather.

Still working on having Monday off so all hope is not lost :1naughty:

Have a good one all

Gee the weekends seem to come around fast. :1prop:

I was supposed to be fishing all weekend but things have now changed. :wacko:

Saturday morning I'm heading out in the tinnie with mate "Ziggy" for a flick around the Georges and hoping to find some bream and EP's. :1fishing1:

Sunday, not sure yet. Maybe do some yard work which has been neglected for most of the winter.

Might start on my next two projects.

The first been a rod stand and the second is decking out the back of the Pathfinder with a removable draw/storage setup for camping.

I've checked out some of the bought ones and it seems like a very easy project. Save a lot of the hassles I have now when sleeping in the back with all my gear in the way. Basically draws underneath a floor of which I can sleep on.

Probably throw in a twine shower setup under the hood at a later date and a length of 8" or 10" diameter PVC pipe on the roof, plugged at both ends and a tap one end and outlet at the other end for the shower water and drinking/cleaning etc. :biggrin2:

Sounds good to me. :yahoo:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

Awesome forecast for the weekend; NW to SW winds not more than 15kts, and swell less than a metre (this is the weather bureau phrase surfers hate!). Working Sunday, and by the looks of it no surfing on saturday so might wander down the the DY rocks Saturday late arvo for a quick "sea-level spin" in the flat conditions, hoping for another little king or two like Monday, or a trev or, well, anything really. Might even do some burleying and baitfishing too, if I can remember how to put a pillie fillet on a hook!!!!! cheers Bombie

Having fished the past two weekends , catching up on a few things around the house.

The weather looks good & think I will regret not postponing the domestics until next week

Geoff

No fishing again due to Footy. Only a coulpe of games to go. This weekend see the Mighty Scone Brumbies take on the Students From Newcastle Uni and then the Annual Scone Rugby Ball on Saturday night, so Sunday will be spent getting through the hangover .

In recognition of our dedication and hard work, us bankers are granted an extra days holiday on Monday. We know you appreciate the fine financial services we provide and sleep soundly that your bank fees allow us this restful interlude.

No Rugby as well as we have a bye so it's boat work all LONG weekend:

Saturday

- Trip to timberyard & fiberglass supplies

- Cut out the damaged section of keel stringer out

- Grind around the repair ready for reinstallation

- Grind around all floor cuts

- Fill all test holes drilled in the stringers

- Vacuum & wash down to remove all dust

Sunday:

- Grind timber off from the bottom of the saved glass floor panels

- Fabricate the new keel stringer

- Fabricate replacement back sections of other stringers

- Fabricate replacement floor sections

- Dry fit everything

Monday:

- Glass keel stringer in

- Glass replacement floor timbers to stringers & braces

- Replace glass panels (epoxy them to the floor)

- Bog the gaps around the floor panels

- Glass over joins

If anyone has nothing to do and enjoys fiberglass itch, all helpers will be welcomed and deployed on menial chores!!!

Have a good one boys and those lucky enought to get out, CATCH A BIG ONE!!!

Cheers,

Iain

59778[/snapback]

what is :wacko:

you know :tease:

:biggrin2::05: .......................

just joking

well done there iain,,,

me this weekend

:wife::wife::wife:

love it

:tease::1yikes:

Edited by ankles

headind out squidin tonite after last friday nights effort..mmm so tasty :biggrin2:

Most likely there wont be that many around and i just got lucky last week but i guess ill give it a go anyway and see what happeneds.. :thumbup: