Lean Seat

matt_nsw

im considering on getting a lean seat/chair for my hornet but not too sure where to look.

anyone purchased one recently?

wheres the best shop and what am i expecting to fork out?

desperatly need one as my knees are starting to feel the endless hours of standing up :wacko:

Edited by matt_nsw

Guest Jocool

When I get my boat back, I may have a few pedestal mounts spare Matt. I'm removing most of the seats, but they are not lean seats, but you should be able to utilise the bases!

im considering on getting a lean seat/chair for my hornet but not too sure where to look.

anyone purchased one recently?

wheres the best shop and what am i expecting to fork out?

desperatly need one as my knees are starting to feel the endless hours of standing up :wacko:

59710[/snapback]

I think Billfin has one for sale, not sure if it is a hornet one though?? did you try using your standard seat up there?

When I get my boat back, I may have a few pedestal mounts spare Matt. I'm removing most of the seats, but they are not lean seats, but you should be able to utilise the bases!

59723[/snapback]

cheers joe, thats great thanks mate. we'll talk when you get your boat back

I think Billfin has one for sale, not sure if it is a hornet one though?? did you try using your standard seat up there?

59727[/snapback]

i have tried using the sit down seat up there but im too low. i find it easier to spin half standing up rather than sitting down.

but chris and swoff, the only thing i see billfin selling is an elec motor

thanks jethro and bill, hooky has already sent me the links :thumbup:

the one thing i noticed is that billfin is also selling the round base. looks like i will need to permenantly fix the round base to my casting deck which is what i dont want to do.

i want a lean seat without the round base. just a pole at the end cause i have got the holes in my casting deck for a seat/lean seat.

in the pic, is the pointy end of the shaft the bottom part that goes into the round base?

does billfin visit these boards much?