brooker 510c 60 merc 2 stroke

pappy

I had a 485 C with a 4 stroke 70 and it flew. I'd say a 60 on the larger would be ok

Whats it rated to? if i recall the 485 i had was rated to a max 70 anyway?

Google it there's a few good reviews on line that show the weight at 285kg hull and tow weight of 800.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Plumb

Hi Mate,

I've got 5m centre console with a yammie 4 stroke 60. When I bought it that was the maximum. Needs 75 to 80hp. Fully loaded it would benefit from more. However I don't mind the fact that going to the FAD's and back uses less then 25litres (40 + km).

Any other questions would be glad to answer.

Nath

Hi mate,

They are really a bay boat. We cop a pounding in any from of sea but we push on. However at rest it is very stable. I think I have it set up pretty well. Baitmate live bait tank and board at rear over engine well (which I had raised because standard they are just a tray. This needs to be done when ordering boat). I have ran the fuel line forward with tank now in the centre console. Planning on putting under floor tank in. With any weight in the back boat really struggles to get on the plane with the 60hp. We put everything up in the nose. spare fuel, esky etc to help out with this. I currently don't have any cover on the boat as we are always throwing lures. My advice with the boat is to max out the power it needs every bit of it.

Nath