Big Thanks too Fishraider "issue"

sam0

Just want to say a big thanks to fishraider issue for an awesome fishing experience!.

Started off with me heading down to botany bay for a flick to try and figure out the art of soft plastic! Issue, a complete stranger walking past asked to see how my day was going and recommended a better spot further up stream and after a little chit chat joined me a little later on.

Being an experienced fisherman, It was obvious to him I had pretty much no idea with casting, retrieving and choice of lures. He took the time to show me the basics of it all, casting, retrieving and which lure suited those conditions and in the space of my 30 minute tutorial he caught a nice flattie approx. 50cm which was released. It was then a southerly hit and it was time to call it quit!

It's guys like issue that make this site a good read and a good experience. Thanks for your time mate and hope to see you around.

Sam

Edited by sam0

Well done, Issue for taking Sam under your wing! I know that he has been DEAD KEEN to hook onto something with SPs .... and now you have shown him the way, it will be the first of many, I reckon!

Congratulations on your first decent flattie, Sam!! Keep getting out there & trying!

Roberta

• 3 weeks later...

It's a great site full of useful info which makes a big difference out on the water. The users on here are extremely friendly and always happy to help. I've coincidentally bumped into 3 members off here now and all of them have shared tactics and good spots for me to try! Keep up the good work raiders and hopefully one day I'll be one of the raiders giving out of advice B)