FAD WOLLONGONG

Guest stiffy

Guest stiffy

HI Raiders

went out on saturday to the FAD we had great weather and great seas we lefted the boat ramp at port kembla at 5.00am and we headed out there as soon as we got there the water temp was 24.7 deg woohoo i said so we troll around we put some live yellow tails and soft plastics out and not even a bit can not belive it eventhing was goign our way but after an hour we come back in and fish the islands

so i set the rod up and drop it in and as i sat down the rod bent over and stayed bent so great i hooked up the bottom and my mate just told me to cut the line as soon a i grab the knife the rod bounced once twice i said there is a fish on the line i try to pull the sucker up and it took me about 10mins to get him up from the bottom and then bang he was come up with me so i realed and realed and then i seen colour and WOW IT WAS A SNPPER yeah baby 5.2kg what a fish , so after we got him we fish a bit and just got little guys we headed back home so it was not a bad day after all

post-8420-0-95718000-1363650794_thumb.jpg

Guest stiffy

You took a snap picture of an old printed photograph.... Why?

Yeah cause my mate took the photo of it and sent it to me and i took the photo of it