Found some keys!

oz_brett

Got back to the ramp on Sunday & as I was walking to the rubbish bin I found a set of car keys, by pressing the lock button on the keys I located the car then it was a matter of where to put them that the owner would find them but a thief wouldn't keeping in mind my car has been broke into in the same car park. Mate that was with me ended hiding them on the trailer where they would be found when retrieving there boat. Not the greatest place but the best we come up with at the time, on my way home I was thinking the poor bugger will have to get another set of keys delivered to him b4 he finds them (if it was you sorry bout that).

Now that I've thought more about it I should have hidden them & left a message with phone number to call me where I would get them to describe the keys & I would tell him where they are!

by posting the idea on here hopefully the next person that this happens to wont be as difficult.

Brett

Brett your a champion they were my keys you found i sent you a pm thanks mate when i saw the empty box on the traila i got the shits thinking some one used my traila as a bin then i saw the keys i said to my son what a champion some one found the keys and put them on the traila