PB Sydney Harbour Red

Agent X

G'day guys,

Pretty windy on Sat but still decided to head out for a fish. So, 3 inflatables headed out from Greenwich to fish the surrounding bays...the current was pretty erratic....one moment this way and then the other. The fish only got more active for a short window when the wind momentarily weakened and the fish gods smiled for a second as my pillie cube was taken. The fish didn't go very hard, with only 2 short drag-taking bursts....i knew it'd be legal cos it felt heavier than them pesky pinkies :lol:. It was quite a sight as it broke the water....it measured 47cm, a PB for me....

post-1073-0-72116300-1368924903_thumb.jpg

Edited by Agent X

Top stuff buddy! Im looking into hooking into afew of these fellas soon, if you dont mind me asking did you pick him up on a drop?

The two most common situations I've taken them are either on the drop or when the bait has reached bottom and starting to drift with the current. This fella was when the drift started....

the mouth is a bit small or it is the angle of the photo taken?

the reason i asked was I came across one with small mouth in Botany Bay and thought it was some sort of cross.

Charles

Edited by ABCfisho

the mouth is a bit small or it is the angle of the photo taken?

the reason i asked was I came across one with small mouth in Botany Bay and thought it was some sort of cross.

Charles

I think it's probably due to obstruction by the lip grip :lol: