Bellambi snapper

Nick1987k

Hey raiders headed south to Bellambi on sat with my dad an mate!

Arrived at ramp round 530 perfect conditions . Headed out to the wide reefs an spent a good half an hour sounding around for bait an fish . It's great when a plan come s together an the technology show s that . Anchored up on a good bait sounding . Within 4 hours we had landed 5 nice snapper best going 3 kg . I floated down a snelled piece of cuttle fish an bang I was on ! As the fish surfaced I was shocked to see this huge snapper 5kg plus , my adrenalin was pumping an I though the fish had swallowed the hooks so rather than asking my net I tried to pull fish on to the marlin board !! Worst mistake ever bang fish is gone .. It's a mistake I'll never be doing again !! Fished the rest of the day at a couple of other spots for couple more reds !

Bait used fresh cuttle fish an pike !

Fished from 50m to 30m best marking s an bait was out wider ..

Can't wait to get back there an redeem myself . post-23309-13749714087306_thumb.jpgpost-23309-13749714364077_thumb.jpgpost-23309-13749714562245_thumb.jpg

hey Nick! well done on the reds and too bad about the big one that got away. We had a tough day, but ended up getting a few towards the end, so wasn't too bad.

if you had hung around at the ramp just that little longer, we would have definitely came over to check out the crusher :D