Marks off Broken Bay

Famafitch

Up in Darwin and my mates here have treated me to some fantastic days and a variety you can only dream about! They are coming to Sydney mid October and I want to return the favour or at least catch something!!! I am a newby, well 18 months and have my boat down the Hawkesbury. Was thinking about starting out at the FAD off Broken bay and then making our way back in on the Saturday and doing some stuff around the entry to Broekn Bay on Friday arvo. Any advice or marks appreciated so I can pay back the favour, cheers.

I think you'll find Mid October a bit early for the FADs off Sydney. They start putting them back in in mid September further north. If the Broken Bay one was in it wouldn't have been in long. I'm from further south so not much help for other option but thought I'd at least let you know about the FAD.

OK have some marks now from 10m to 80m deep, do you just drift around these or is there a maximum depth you would anchor too taking weather into consideration? Boat is more suited to outer reefs as 45', any tips?

Hi mate,

I've sent you a pm that you have not read yet. It has a wealth of information in it. Might just get your answers.

Cheers scratchie!!!