Junior scratchie into the action (mulloway)

Scratchie

LMFAO, he was telling me today of his missed adventure. But been friends with them for 20 plus years, I ask her if he can come before I tell him he's coming. lol

Unlucky on the bass bro, seems like a striking resemblance to the cox's and tcd. You can have youre freshwater!!!

Hehehehe, it isn't that bad, I generally manage one or two but where I went the waters had changed alot since last time because of the flood that went through. If the features were the same I would have guaranteed fish. Aside from that... Freshwater is more of a challenge, when you do get onto them the satisfaction is huge. ;)

I have nothing against the salt... I love it but unfortunately my access to it is very limited and I don't know where in Sydney I can go without a boat. I don't have much of a choice but to hit the fresh. I don't mind though, it is still great fun and I do get onto fish. ;)

Congrats to the young fella Scratchie!

What a great effort & well done on showing him the ropes.

With all the skilled junior Raiders out there our fishing future is in good hands.

Cheers,

Grant.

Hey grant,

I couldn't agree more! I've seen many reports of a few young raiders getting amongst it and how awesome is that to see!

My son wants to have his own account after seeing the report I put in for him. I will organize that soon!

And it's because of the mods, admin and fellow raiders that at age 9, I will allow him to join a social network!

I just hope he doesn't embarrass too many raiders with his catches! Lol

Cheers scratchie!!!

Nice effort, it wasn't until my mid 20's did I get a nice schoolie like that awesome effort, he'll be hauling in monsters in no time. I'm taking my 8yr old nephew fishing today hopefully put him onto a Flatty it will be his first fish if we are lucky enough, hopefully we don't get any tangles lol.

Nice effort, it wasn't until my mid 20's did I get a nice schoolie like that awesome effort, he'll be hauling in monsters in no time. I'm taking my 8yr old nephew fishing today hopefully put him onto a Flatty it will be his first fish if we are lucky enough, hopefully we don't get any tangles lol.

Thanks mate. Good luck today, be careful there's a fair bit of wind about. Hope you get amongst them. And YES there will be tangles!!!

Nice catch young fella.So was it battered,crumbed,fried,steamed or baked??

Never forget my first Jewie,made the missus run home for the net.Caught many since but never bettered the first at 106cm.

Paul.

Thanks. And it was baked, garlic tomato s&p oil butter. Yumm.

Great stuff Scratchie wonderful effort!!

Good on you for taking the youngster out and teaching him how it's done. It won't be long before he teaches you a thing or two.

Congratulations all round and keep up the good work.

Nicely done.

Ian