Gr Jews

aero.gard

love reading your post on here and sydney jewfish.

i've only ever caught one jew fish but lost it at the side of the boat so it dosnt really count, you defs know what your doing!

if you dont mind me asking what boat ramp do you launch at, Picnic point is close to home for me (greenacre)

I am waiting for the equivalent of a super Toredo Marine Worm to burrow their way into all Jet Ski hulls and turn them into colanders. Now that would be worth investing in!

Cheers

Paikea

(PS; I hope that this does not offend any Raiders)

Na only stayed out in the bay 40 minutes..too choppy.

Wish i stayed inside for the tide change!

it's a good time of year plenty of big Jews around. I've been dusted a few times this year some times you just can't stop them. When they are around the 110-120+. Cm on light gear you've got no chance. That's why it's so much fun

Na only stayed out in the bay 40 minutes..too choppy.

Wish i stayed inside for the tide change!

it's a good time of year plenty of big Jews around. I've been dusted a few times this year some times you just can't stop them. When they are around the 110-120+. Cm on light gear you've got no chance. That's why it's so much fun
I like they say you think Luke

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Brilliant mate well done on the jewies! Glad jetskiers copped a serve too. Maybe the new legal limits in jews will see a come back in the population in a few years, but seems like you've got it down to an art now! Congrats!!!

Brilliant mate well done on the jewies! Glad jetskiers copped a serve too. Maybe the new legal limits in jews will see a come back in the population in a few years, but seems like you've got it down to an art now! Congrats!!!

hey mate have been talking to the water police/ Maratime there trying to ban all jetski's in the river hopfully in a couple of years that comes true they are just a menice on the river. Go to open water and have there fun and not 10m from me flicking lures