Pittwatter

James

after reading reports on this site about a few kingies still being caught i thought i would give pittwater a go. Saturday mornig it was and we were at west head around 7 am bearing a slight but very chilly nor easter. starting chasing my lb's with my first drop a succesful one with a yakka. after that it was a tale of which scraps from the sea i could pull up. so with one yakka and know squid after a good hour of trying, i knew we were in for another one of those tough winter days. now personally thats a first for me at west head.

started trolling from west head all along the western shore line all the way to scotland island turned around and did this several times for one tailor on a lure.

headed for newport for brunch. change of plan for the remaining part of the day fished amongst the moorings for only a couple of trevally which i don t rate that highly and three snapper 2 of which were just legal. all fish were released including that yellowtail which had been pierced the majority of the day.

would love to know where this supermarket reef is.

Removed reference to banned member (KA)

Edited by Ken A