Sneaky jewfish!

Scratchie

Thought I'd sneak out for a quick fish tonight. Only because it was the first time the wind has died all week. Only spent 1 1/2hrs after last light on the wrong tide but they were still there.

post-24974-0-82399000-1383131439_thumb.jpg

I got smoked by something that managed to break my 80ld leader and I was not happy at all. :(

I didn't have any livies but some Cali squid did the trick! I get em next time!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Good Work Scratchie :-) Its unfortunate to here about the loss, at least it gives us a reason to head out again.

Regards

Vo2c88

Thanks Vic, not sure what it was but didn't feel like a Jew, maybe a shark! Hmmm but last time I called that it was a Jew and went 26kg

Lucky bastard, 10 mins from a boat ramp. I am 45 mins through Sydney traffic to my nearest, Good to see you are making the most of it.

When my olds had a boat ramp next door some of our best trips were unplanned 1 hour sessions when the wind dropped or it just looked right.

I am very jealous.

Lucky bastard, 10 mins from a boat ramp. I am 45 mins through Sydney traffic to my nearest, Good to see you are making the most of it.

When my olds had a boat ramp next door some of our best trips were unplanned 1 hour sessions when the wind dropped or it just looked right.

I am very jealous.

10mins! That's to hook boat up and all. I have the choice of 3 ramps too! But if I want to rock or beach fish, it's along 1 & 1/2 mins! Lol

Well done scratchie, short and sweet!

In the georges?

Cheers John

No mate port Stephens. I only live 10mins from boat ramp!

Port Stephens, how lucky are you to live there

Nice catch

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk