Wisemans jewie.

aboz

After reading the posts of late and the hawkesbury classic coming up. I thought id best be scratching the itch and wettin a line. Had a little sus of tides and was looking good. Freshly stocked with a heap of squid thought I would see if the mrs was keen for a quick bank bash and catch of the high tide. Low n behold she is keen as and ready to go. Got to Wisemans wharf at 8 high was about 9ish. Quick little unpack and set up of some rigs. Half 8 and my lightest overhead with 4lb braid and about 10 meters of 20lb leader and nice 6inch fresh squid gets pounded by this fat little go hard 73cm jewie. Hit like a 10kg + fish and taking line to middle of the river before a u turn straight at the wharf!!! I knew its plan so I chased up my line before It could get close to the pylons and do the dirty on me. Managed to keep her in between ramp side pylons and from going under the wharf itself and lead her round the front of the wharf so she could come a ground by using the stairs. Cheers spotie..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

You were scratchie to get out there and chase a Jew! Lol.

Mate, well done and you managed to take the mrs along! I know how much you love catching the beasts so great to see you get amongst it and put up a post. It's a shame our our mate diesel didn't go with you. Haha.

As for the hawkesbury classic, not sure if I'm in this year as old mate pulled the plug but I'd weather looks good I might join you!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Nice work spotie, I went out and fished the hawksbo last night with kbags for nay but a big aggro eel. Nary a Jew to be found all night unfortunately but still good value. We were around Brooklyn and upriver more where we managed some good livies but nothing wanted to eat them. Glad you managed one at least.

Edited by Trout Stalker

You were scratchie to get out there and chase a Jew! Lol.

Mate, well done and you managed to take the mrs along! I know how much you love catching the beasts so great to see you get amongst it and put up a post. It's a shame our our mate diesel didn't go with you. Haha.

As for the hawkesbury classic, not sure if I'm in this year as old mate pulled the plug but I'd weather looks good I might join you!

Cheers scratchie!!!

cheers geoff. The mrs is just as keen as I am on the jews. Despite the weather mate you should meet us on the river. Spotie..

Fresh hawkesbury squid. I think they are the green eye squid. Grabbed a heap off my mate owns a trawler. Normally they are massive but only about 4 to 6inchs in this lot.

We'll done Spottie good to see you getting back in to it and with results

cheers simo. Im keen as to get amongst it with you in the new toy. Been a while since diesel and spotie done the all nighters!

Thanks pete. Was actually your post from the other month that inspired us to head out Wisemans last few times. I have caught a few metre mark jews from a few spots around wisos over the years so I know if things are right you can get nice jew huge bream and flaties. 100% pete. Coughed the heart alright. This mrs got smoked n busted off ten minutes later. Cheers spotie. .