Carp everywhere

diesel

Late report just flicking through the photos on my phone and found these. Last week my mate Hoolie calls and says his found a nice spot down the river where carp are trapped and easy pickings,so I offered to accompany oh this spot. He was right biggest carp I've ever seen well over a meter if I had a bow or a handspere we would of cleaned up. However this was quite a challenge you could see them, they would eat all the burly but when they picked up your bait they would mouth it and spit it so frustrating. Some of these things were well over a meter, long story short he caught the smallest one in the pond, and looking at it now it's still decent

post-10416-0-99071400-1383386694_thumb.jpg

post-10416-0-59291200-1383386781_thumb.jpg

post-10416-0-80031600-1383386839_thumb.jpg

Edited by diesel

Late report just flicking through the photos on my phone and found these. Last week my mate Hoolie calls and says his found a nice spot down the river where carp are trapped and easy pickings,so I offered to accompany oh this spot. He was right biggest carp I've ever seen well over a meter if I had a bow or a handspere we would of cleaned up. However this was quite a challenge you could see them, they would eat all the burly but when they picked up your bait they would mouth it and spit it so frustrating. Some of these things were well over a meter, long story short he caught the smallest one in the pond, and looking at it now it's still decent

I remember you telling me about these huge carp! Where are the photos mate?

Cheers scratchie!!!