Broken bay - pittwater - west reef - who is heading out this weekend?

locodave

Hi guys,

Looks like the weather will be good over the weekend. Want to see if anyone is heading out? Any spots you recommend to hit?

Thinking of getting livies at the pill boxes.

Any suggestions?

I'm out in the hawkesbo tonight! Are you going out?

Cheers scratchie!!!

Well I got out on Pittwater this morning, revisiting some of the areas I went to on the last trip. Only thing I could find over 10 cm was a lovely 36cm whiting. I got one of the fish I was chasing the kingies were elusive today.

gynehe4a.jpg

Nice whiting grant! I don't find pittwater that productive. I know there can be a few kings around there but never really find much else except small squire! At least you got out! ?

Cheers mate, I am starting to agree about Pittwater and that it is a haven for junior squire. Do you think getting the yak into the hawksberry a better idea? I am going to try some northern areas of Pittwater see if that is any better.

It would certainly be better fishing! Maybe you could launch it at parsley bay and try heading up mooney creek! But there is a lot of boat traffic in the hawkesbo! Or possibly Apple tree bay and work Cowan creek. To be honest I always travel those areas in a boat not a yak but I see plenty of yakers in those areas!