Copacabana Beach

Tim

Hi guys

I'm thinking of going to Copacabana early tomorrow morning for a fish. I've never fished there before, and as I will be arriving before sunrise was just wondering if any of you could suggest which end of the beach would be best at the moment.

Thanks

Tim

copa is a good spot.

there will be more swell tomorrow if you get there early fish the gutters between copa and mcmasters entry through tudabaring st

in the middle there are a few rocks which attracts fish.

in older days tailor salmon a few sharks and we managed a 15kg jewie

have fun,

Col

copa is a good spot.

there will be more swell tomorrow if you get there early fish the gutters between copa and mcmasters  entry through tudabaring st

in the middle there are a few rocks which attracts fish.

in older days tailor salmon a few sharks and we managed a 15kg jewie

have fun,

Col

62879[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip Col. Hopefully I'll have something better to report tomorrow than last week's effort at the haven.

If anyone feels like joining in with me, I'm aiming to get there at about 5.45-6.00am

no worries mate.

you will need all the tips u can get as theres no much about at the moment

the water has all the fish too lethargic!

theres been a few bronzies about so if u have some nice strong smelling bait like a fillet of striped tuna or a whole slimey or something, you might pick one up.

let us know how you go.

cheers

Copa is my local beach but i dont normally fish it. At times it produces good bream and whiting in front of the lake on beach worms. Also where col said where the rocks are good for tailor and salmon. At the moment but it looks preety lifeless but this morning if u walf down straight from the fish and chip shop there was a good looking gutter with a bit of wash both sides. If i was to try anywhere it would be here looked good. If not yer the rocks or tudi which its called would bve a go. But yer try the gutter first for sure if its still there. Cheers Mate