Central Coast Kayak

Gatte

Hi raiders!

Looking forward to some good summer sessions in the kayak and I'm sure there will be se Sydney siders that make the trip up over the holiday period.

Will be getting a sounder put in over Christmas myself and thought I'd see if there's any experienced brisbane water yak fishers that could show me a thing or two.

Hopefully we could get a bit of aixed crowd and make a day of it. Feel free to shoot me a message or post your thoughts.

Gatts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hay mate we kayak all over the central coast I've fitted a Lawrance sounder with a 10amp hour battery . We are heading up Patonga Creek tomorrow . Send me a plug if u want to come....

Hi raiders!

Looking forward to some good summer sessions in the kayak and I'm sure there will be se Sydney siders that make the trip up over the holiday period.

Will be getting a sounder put in over Christmas myself and thought I'd see if there's any experienced brisbane water yak fishers that could show me a thing or two.

Hopefully we could get a bit of aixed crowd and make a day of it. Feel free to shoot me a message or post your thoughts.

Gatts

Edited by yakfisher

G'day Yakfisher,

Would be keen as to join you tomorrow but my yak is currently getting a sounder installed at the folks place down in Sydney.

I'm probably going to throw some live mullet into pearl beach though.

Hope to see some good reports from you from your session in the creek.

Will definitely be ken for the next trip though.

So is anyone keen to take the yaks out this weekend? I live lower north shore but keen to make a trip up the coast for some good fishing?

I get my yak back from Sydney this weekend. Not sure what the plans are ar this stage for my fishing action over the weekend but will definately be aiming to get it In the water and test out the new sounder.

Edited by Gatts