People of Forster beware

Big-Pete

Just letting know that I am heading up your way my first holiday in years so lock up your fish stocks, hide the bream and the lizards.

I arrive early next week.

Not that I am looking forward to it just be careful not to get between me and the water.

Big-Pete

I was up there a few weeks back and did well on Flathead and whiting. A good fishing kayak really helped get me into places a boat couldn't. Great time. Want to buy an 'as new' kayak? :) Got two now and need to move one.

Thanks everyone for the replies , I will be taking some of my hand made lures up with me, I just need to order some temporary fencing so that I can tie them on safely without being attacked by the local fish.

I will be having a crack at the jewies off the break wall all going well.

Big-Pete

PS Roberta will 60lb trace be strong enough for the local bream or should I go heavier. :-rolleyes:fisher:

Edited by Big-Pete

Well its like this I did catch a couple of whiting and I did raise some bream to surface lures but I only went out twice as much as it is nice to stay and catch up with Relatives .

Saw some dolphins up close and not so personal, did see the 9pm fireworks.

Did fish a creek/drain/canal for some small bream and Roberta your area has some monster eels one I saw was seriously scarey.

Big-Pete :fishing1:

Dang it I did not see the donut shop :horse:

Edited by Big-Pete