New Boy On The Block

dicer

Hi Guys,

I've been a visitor to the site over the past 18 months or so and enjoyed the reports and hints. I thought it was about time I joined up, hopefully with a view to posting some successful reports over the coming summer.

I run a 5.1m Bermuda Bow Rider with a 90HP Mercury 2 stroke, generally put in at Brooklyn or Brewora, but hoping to expand my horizons.

Guest Jocool

Well let me be the first to welome you Dicer. :thumbup::1welcomeani::1welcomeani:

We love reading ALL reports here....Good and Bad! So report EVERYTHING! :1prop:

Welcome aboard mate. Alot of the blokes here fish the same areas as you.

Some of the blokes are flying red flags on their boats so we can recognise each other. Put out a call on 27.96 asking for Fishraiders if you have a radio.

18 months, what took you so long, only a few of us bite, not all of us.

Welcome aboard. :1welcomeani::1welcomeani::1welcomeani::thumbup::thumbup::1prop::1prop:

Look foreword to seeing you on the water. I tend to fish Broken Bay and down to the rail bridge as well as Pittwater. Generally launch from Pittwater.

Cheers

Welcome aboard mate. Alot of the blokes here fish the same areas as you.

Some of the blokes are flying red flags on their boats so we can recognise each other. Put out a call on 27.96 asking for Fishraiders if you have a radio.

63377[/snapback]

Thanks Iain,

Will keep an eye out for the red flags and put out a call.

Hi Martin

"18 months, what took you so long, only a few of us bite, not all of us."

From the look of the barbecue at the recent Fishraider Social Day I wasn't quite sure!!!

Thanks to all the other members for the welcome

Guest bluecod
"18 months, what took you so long, only a few of us bite, not all of us."

From the look of the barbecue at the recent Fishraider Social Day I wasn't quite sure!!!

63426[/snapback]

God man! You've got to feed on something. :1welcomeani: to another one of the elite :074::074: Fishraider!

:1welcomeani: to the site dicer.. since joining only a short time ago i have found this site to be full of good info and good fisherman (if all the reports are accurate).

Don't hold back if you want to know anything just ask and you shall recieve. :1clap: