(found) missing tackle box in sans souci nsw

therealscrewdriver

this is a long shot. i left my tackle box at sans souci park (in the car park i think) last monday. if anyone happened to pick it up, i'll reward you back with $50.

it's a kmart clear top black bottom box. has a new 6lb yo-zuri and an 8lb sunline flurocarbon. they are both 30m if i remember correctly. also some old cheapo daiwa 8lb deep sea green mono. and a bunch of soft plastics, 2 or 3 hard plastic, bunch of hooks and sinkers of different sizes.

edit: found. thanks anyways.

Edited by therealscrewdriver

LOL  sounds like your garage looks similar to mine. When I dig around I find all sorts of fishing gear I thought long lost or forgot ever buying :) It's like Christmas each time

That is so true, when I start rummaging thru the garage, I find all sorts of stuff. The other day I found a tackle box with 6 blades in it. Forgot I had that which is why I bought a few a month back.

Harry

If it's to good to be true, it usually is...

i have no idea why i didn't place it on the bench where i usually place it. looks like i really need some of those memory vitamins. a lil sad as i'm still a young fella (or so i hope lol).

was surprised to find out how attached i am to the damn thing. i think if i lost one of my rods or reels, i'd feel less dishearten.