Free fishing magazines

Paikea

As part of my retirement plans I am getting rid of anything that I no longer use.

In that category I have a heap of fishing magazines that I would like to give to some young fisho (under 16, above that they can buy their own) who could learn a lot from reading the various articles.

If any Raider knows of any lad or lassie who might like them and can pick them up from Cronulla please post details. If more than one I can do a split or give them to the most worthy candidate.

Cheers

Paikea

Good onya mate. I'm sure there are a few young raiders here who would pounce on that. A couple of names which come to mind would be Ethan13 and MrFish. I don't know them personally but I am pretty sure they are both under the age requirements. I am sure they would spend some serious hours studying those.

Luc.

he, he, I have WAY too many fishing mags as well - some dating back to the 70s ..... but believe it or not - there is terrific information even in the 'older' mags - before a lot of the 'more modern' lures & Fish Finders were available to the general public!

I tend to take them with me when we travel & try to read them whilst away - then leave them in the 'library' at the Caravan Parks we stay in!! Most are near water & there would be plenty of 'fishos' ready to read them - even the old ones! ;)

I hope one of our younger readers jumps at the opportunity - they have a wealth of information in them!

Good on you for making them available, Paikea :D

cheerio

Roberta

Roberta I used to save fishing mags and had a heap of the early Outdoors and Fishing featuring Vic Mc Cristal hunting and fishing. Even had Number 1 of O & F at one stage and a first year copy of Anglers Digest.

I gave the lot to a guy in the fishing club I was in at the time. He was supposed to be an avid collector so I was happy that the mags were going to a good home.

Imagine my feelings when the next time that I visited the clubhouse he had cut pictures out of my prize mags and stuck them on the walls. Bloody moron.

Cheers

Paikea

• 1 month later...

"hi im thirteen and i would find these really helpful for my fishing.

also the fact i dont have any money to buy them.

cheers sydneyfisher12 "

Hi, sorry it has taken so long to reply to you but I have been away for 10 days visiti8ng the grandkids. Send me a PM with a phone number where I can contact you and we can arrange to get the mags to you.

Cheers

Paikea