Hows the Central Tablelands looking ?

Bald one

hi Baldy, there have not been many reports from around the area for a while. I personally have left the trout alone so far this season due to the hot temps over the christmas period and low water in most of the local rivers.The few reports I have read tell of few fish being spotted and even fewer being caught. The recent rain will help but a substantial fall is needed badly to give some flow to the rivers. You might do best to concentrate on fishing the dams focussing on the cooler water around the thermocline. cheers Jamie

Fish river had stopped flowing at oconnell a fortnight ago but has picked up a bit of flow since theres been a few browns spotted feeding in the shade of the trees but no one is really having any joy had a mate walk the six foot and all he saw were carp in the coxes! There were some dead bows reported from the fish the browns tend to survive a lot better they are smarter! Mate I am off to jindabyne reports are good recently from there. I would hit the fish maybe April when it cools off a little more!