Foster

oziodin

Went up to Foster for bit of a Fish with mate who lives there on Sunday. We departed 2am from his house and arrive at the boat Ramp 2:15am meet up with two other who were coming with us. one other Boat arrived there as well had a chat with them decided Followed us out where we were going ,we kept in radio contact and from what they toll us they did quiet well, we launched the rig and went out to his Spot about 8-10 k out ,the water was calm only 5-10 knot wind but when you are in a twin hull 20ft. with 2 x 115 on the back you know you are Spoilt being in a Boat like that. He's been nagging me to come up for a fish telling me about how quick it takes to get your Bag limit , I always thought he was having me on. anyway found the spot 70m Depth and I hadn't got my hook on my line yet and by the time I got Baited up (Bonito) on 5.0 Hook the first two Teraglin 70-80 cm were landed onto the Deck . Before I got to the bottom I was on and Gee it a good feeling fishing like that when you aren't used to it, within 30-40 min we had our bag limit and keep on fishing and release and we didn't loose many so we gave it a rest had a cupper and went to another spot and targeted snapper only got 4 pan size 2 morwong and a few sweep moved on to another spot by then it was 6-7 am and tried for Flatheads only caught 3 but I caught my PB a Beauty "60cm" witch I will enter in "Catch of the Month" . well after it went quiet on the Bit, we decided to got and try out for some Bonitos so we went to the north of Foster close in had two lures out got Two Bonitos in 30min of trolling it wasn't much chop there so we headed south of Foster Bar. trolled approx. 50 meters of the shore and got on to the Bonito's not very big in size but great fun and awesome bait for the next trip. headed back around 10-11am . we had a great day out. and I think I will be heading up that way a lot more from now on, even when it's a 4 hour drive up there.

Cheers Oziodin :fishing1:

post-32014-0-47632700-1393328867_thumb.jpg