seebreeze

Basil D

Seabreeze is my go to site... I have noticed it's been a little out recently, but this is the weather we're talking about. BOM has also been out. My work relys heavily on what the wind and rain is doing, and my pastime does also, so I'm looking at it constantly, and BOM altered its forecast 3 times with in 24 hours for one day.

Again, this is the weather we're talking about.

Harry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm the odd one here by the look of it. Just my opinion of course, but I actually prefer Willyweather over Seabreeze or BOM. I often compare what the forecast was for the day to what actually happened on their recorded wind speeds and find Willyweather generally most accurate.

Other features I like about Willyweather over the others is you can get your forecasts on specific locations such as North Head for example. Also their predictions are updated more frequently which is important. Sometimes every 1.5 - 2 hours but it varies.

Forget making concrete plans 5 days in advance by relying on the forecast of any of these. You will get the general idea but it usually always changes by the time the day comes around.

I use all of them everytime and from what i have gathered they have all been out for the last year or so. Before you could rely on all of them. If you look at seabreeze on Monday and think great saturday looks awesome, i suggest you wait until friday or early saturday to decided. They just keep changing so often. I find willy weather a bit more stable.

They are all pretty useless! Yesterday up here was supposed to be 40km wind and thunder storms, so I didn't go fishing! The actual weather for the day was light wind, great temp and beautiful evening and no rain!

Today it's raining but I wasted my opportunity yesterday based on the forecast!

Cheers scratchie!!!

I went out Thursday. Seabreeze showing 16 knots etc. Checked willy weather. Boy weather and wind finder all saying moderate breeze. Turned out to be a great day but I have noticed see breeze has not been reliable for the past year.

They are all pretty useless! Yesterday up here was supposed to be 40km wind and thunder storms, so I didn't go fishing! The actual weather for the day was light wind, great temp and beautiful evening and no rain!

Today it's raining but I wasted my opportunity yesterday based on the forecast!

Cheers scratchie!!!

At my work there's a wind speed indicator, and it was doing 40kph pretty much all day, and over 50kph at some stages. We also got rain. That was at camperdown .

Harry

If it's to good to be true, it usually is...

At my work there's a wind speed indicator, and it was doing 40kph pretty much all day, and over 50kph at some stages. We also got rain. That was at camperdown .

Harry

If it's to good to be true, it usually is...

I'm 300km north! They must have got camperdown and port stephens mixed up! Lol