few squids again, still no kingie... :(

TimDinh

We plant to have another session this morning to try our luck again, but last night my mate msg said he wont be going due to he couldn't get a permission from the BOSS :wife: . Since the weather is so calm and the I do know the place well so I decided to have a solo session.

Left home at 5, first jig hit the water at 6, caught 2 small perfect bait size southern calamari straight away off it went under the float, nothing touch it for an hour :ranting2: , try different method without the float for awhile got something have a go and took the squid head could be salmon,tailor or a rat may be....

got bored and go back to squiding and got 6 more green eyes. I gave the biggest squid to the another nice angler who trying to catch his family dinner before I left

post-21753-0-09949100-1394335341_thumb.jpg

Seems like we had the same experience. At out maroubra today with my bro and 2 other mates...calm waters produced calamari but no kingies. Landed one decent sized trevally and burley brought in a tonne of yakkas but other than that pretty quiet.

Seems like we had the same experience. At out maroubra today with my bro and 2 other mates...calm waters produced calamari but no kingies. Landed one decent sized trevally and burley brought in a tonne of yakkas but other than that pretty quiet.

well this is what keep us coming back isnt it?