What's a Good Fishing Shirt to Buy.

Divey

I went fishing last Tuesday out on the Hawksbury and copped a fair old flogging by the sun.

I would like to buy a plain lightweight long sleeved vented shirt. What are brands to buy and what to stand clear of ???

Thanks for your replies fellas/gals. Job's done, bought a Shimano for myself and also my son this afternoon. Beautiful lightweight jobs with a supertight weave. They look like real sun bashers. :thumbup:

The BCF vented shirts are good

I bought the Shimao shirt at BCF, however, I did not see the BCF shirts.........myopic old bastard just went straight for the Shimano.

How much are the BCF shirts ??

I have some of the shirts mentioned sitting in the cupboard that i dont use that were given to me as a gift that were only used a couple of times.

I always use My old hi-vis orange or yellow work shirts.

I stand out like a beacon in the boat.

Quick drying, non iron,uv protection,no buttons, safety and $0 all rolled into one.

I go fishing, im not intrested in the least looking like a moving billboard and paying through the nose for the privilege.

Each to their own I guess.

I would check out the department stores and you'll have change left over for tackle before the fishing/camping stores.

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using Tapatalk

Love either my hivis from work (same idea as fab1) or king g nice cotton work shirt, they do a really tight cotton thats also light and tough as nails, probs cheaper option. But I'll be getting a fishing shirt for the sake of proper comparison :P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have some of the shirts mentioned sitting in the cupboard that i dont use that were given to me as a gift that were only used a couple of times.

I always use My old hi-vis orange or yellow work shirts.

I stand out like a beacon in the boat.

Quick drying, non iron,uv protection,no buttons, safety and $0 all rolled into one.

I go fishing, im not intrested in the least looking like a moving billboard and paying through the nose for the privilege.

Each to their own I guess.

I would check out the department stores and you'll have change left over for tackle before the fishing/camping stores.

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using Tapatalk

Pfft, not gonna iron my shirt to go fishing :P