Bream soft plastics

roosters123

Want to get a selection of different soft plastics for bream fishing in particular between pylons and marina's.

Ive heard z-man are one of the better types. Any suggestions on types would be appreciated.

Also looking to get a surface lure for whiting and bream.

I haven't got whiting yet just bream but I am told they work for both. Post in salt water show them getting both.

Got mine at tackle world Drummoyne , BCF may have them too.

Check prices online some stores are happy to match if you can quote price and site.

Edited by Ryder

Bassman Sugapen 70 mm the guys in the shop will know, mine has an orange tinge down the back fading to yellow on the belly.

Online you will find them 19.99 in store about 25 ask for the match so you don't have to wait.

Edited by Ryder

gulp is for people who want to bait fish.:lol:zmans o.s.p fisharrow damiki all make top soft plastics anything with u.v will work well in dirty water moter oil bloodworm watermelon are all top performers and all work

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

gulp is for people who want to bait fish.:lol:zmans o.s.p fisharrow damiki all make top soft plastics anything with u.v will work well in dirty water moter oil bloodworm watermelon are all top performers and all work

Gulp is for people who want to bait fish? Interesting comment there, sure you gonna get nice replies also haha

Gulp is for people who want to bait fish? Interesting comment there, sure you gonna get nice replies also haha

yep mix some corn flour with a bit of minced meat shape it into a minnow or prawn and you get bio baits

Like saying any plastic or lure shaped like a prawn, fish etc is like bait fishing haha

not at all gulp is made out of water based biodigradeable product making it a soft bait(were the only place in the world that call bio baits softplastics)soft plastics that were mentioned above are made out of p v.c with hardener or softener added to change the firmness these can also be impregnated with scents but the oils in platasol trap the scents in till a it eather gets knicks in it or a fish smashes it.

Allans Snakes on a worm hook. Bio and the fish can share them with you!

Baha! Thats excellent Grey! I'll habe to try that...dunno if the fish will get many!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk