Fishermans best buddy

Ryder

This is my buddy, Max . Loves fresh fish and mental for fresh prawns . We adopted him 3 years ago.

If you come home smelling of fish and your partner doesn't like it ; ......your cat will.

A very well known charity animal adoption agency based in Yagoona is at capacity for our feline friends.

If you or anyone you know needs a buddy, adult cat adoptions are half price. $50 Vaccinated,wormed,desexed.

They get little government funding.

I hope I'm not breaking rules, but if you can help please do.

No haters

Ryder

post-33162-0-47268400-1396002383_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryder
  • Like 4

• 10 years later...

10 years later , Max is still good but the shelter is at capacity.

Cats, kittens desexed vaccinated vet checked  plus more FREE until 18/8/24

• Like 7

My cat is mental for seafood too.

There was a time when she’d only eat wet canned food instead of the dry cat kibbles but she’s fine now. I’d love to adopt another cat but my house is too full with 3 dogs, one cat and a goldfish inside a massive tank (it’s other goldfish buddy died last year unfortunately 😭). Also, we are temporarily fostering another beagle because there isn’t much room left in the organisation he came from.

Edited by TheFishyFisherman

Thanks for sharing Ryder. I thought you would have changed your profile to a feline freindly one in honour of your fishing buddy!!!

If its any consolation my Office Manager has just wandered in through the window to make sure I am still at work and review tonights Menu.

In honour of your post I shall retreive a container of Mac Tuna from the freezer to add to the menu tomorrow.

And try filleting fish in the backyard with dogs around - they are as bad as Pelicans at Forster cleaning tables.

On 3/28/2014 at 9:09 PM, Ryder said:

This is my buddy, Max . Loves fresh fish and mental for fresh prawns . We adopted him 3 years ago.

If you come home smelling of fish and your partner doesn't like it ; ......your cat will.

A very well known charity animal adoption agency based in Yagoona is at capacity for our feline friends.

If you or anyone you know needs a buddy, adult cat adoptions are half price. $50 Vaccinated,wormed,desexed.

They get little government funding.

I hope I'm not breaking rules, but if you can help please do.

No haters

Ryder

post-33162-0-47268400-1396002383_thumb.jpg

I do miss my cat - she was 18 years old. Fussy with the fish she would eat as she got oldert but always interested in the smells

• Like 1