Fads dollies

rportelli

Was out today pretty quiet on the dollies out of sydney harbour. Two smallish ones on the troll but zilch at the close fad. Not a fish to be seen whilst armed with 20 or more yakkas!!! Went looking for the next fad but couldn't find it? I know it's moved from its original location but today on flat calm day could not find it ???! Anyone have coordinates of its current location?

If you have the time it is worth looking wider and to the south for fish traps. On Sunday I was out with my mate on his boat and on Monday was in my boat, we landed somewhere around 40 fish between 70cm and 1m (most going around 75-80cm). On both days we moved on and left them biting. Plenty around, water around 23.2.

Fish taken on lures and bait. Better fish were generally taken first up on live-baits. The weather looks fairly crappy this weekend but based on the current temps they will probably be around a bit longer. It has been a great season for them and there is plenty of size to the fish. If you would like some more pointers send me a PM

Edited by fishmaniac