I bought some $4 lip grips... and they work!

dhype

So went to the outdoor fishing chain and found some nasty looking lip grips for a bargain price of $4.00.

Had to try them out and asked the wife to come along to see if they are any good.

Yup they work good..

post-10545-0-71076300-1398205648_thumb.jpg

Massive flat fish

post-10545-0-65831400-1398205661_thumb.jpg
Lure taking weed fish

post-10545-0-80636400-1398205943_thumb.jpg
A silver pest fish

Ended up with some bream, flatties and the wife got a nice blackfish on a green hardbody lure!

Un-lipped the fish and went home... test completed.

Perfect afternoon

Trung

Edited by dhype

Hey trung, the only way I can get my wife to come fishing with me is if I put the lip grips on her.

By the way, what waterway are you fishing there ?

...and well done to your lovely wife for catching that blackfish on a lure.

She must have a lot of fin-nesse with that rod - something I never worked out...

Tony

If you want them to last a very long time wash them with fresh water when you get home , spray them with INOX inside and out, and dry them with paper towels, another little tip when your lifting a fish with them that you plan to release is to support the body with one hand this way you dont pull the jaw out of its socket if you know what i mean, just a suggestion.

Send more pics of you wife lol

What happened to all those photos Luke/Aero Gard sent you of his boyfriend ? Heard you loved those !! hahahah...

i want some of these lip grips

great day fishing to

cheers sydneyfisher12

I'll sell them to you for $20.. they are proven to hold fish!

Hey trung, the only way I can get my wife to come fishing with me is if I put the lip grips on her.

By the way, what waterway are you fishing there ?

...and well done to your lovely wife for catching that blackfish on a lure.

She must have a lot of fin-nesse with that rod - something I never worked out...

Tony

Hey Tony

Just tell your wife you will swing by the handbag shop after the fishing trip and I can assure you she will come along!

I was actually fishing pretty much in your backyard!! ... maybe 5 minutes at most from the Oatley boat ramp on the Georges river.. plenty of fish ATM hitting the lures.

My wife only fishes with lures and jigs.. she can't stand using bait! She must have had a FANTASIC instructor!

Let me know when you are free and i'll show you around your own waterway!!! hahahah...

hey dhype

what hard body lure you were using?

thanks mate!

Owner Cultiva Mira Shad.. very under rated lure.. cannot beat it in the Georges River flats... the green and orange colors are the way to go!

If you want them to last a very long time wash them with fresh water when you get home , spray them with INOX inside and out, and dry them with paper towels, another little tip when your lifting a fish with them that you plan to release is to support the body with one hand this way you dont pull the jaw out of its socket if you know what i mean, just a suggestion.

@ $4.00 it will be cheaper to throw it in the grippers in the bin!

What happened to all those photos Luke/Aero Gard sent you of his boyfriend ? Heard you loved those !! hahahah... 

I'll sell them to you for $20.. they are proven to hold fish!

Hey Tony 

Just tell your wife you will swing by the handbag shop after the fishing trip and I can assure you she will come along!

I was actually fishing pretty much in your backyard!! ... maybe 5 minutes at most from the Oatley boat ramp on the Georges river.. plenty of fish ATM hitting the lures.

My wife only fishes with lures and jigs.. she can't stand using bait! She must have had a FANTASIC instructor!

Let me know when you are free and i'll show you around your own waterway!!! hahahah...

Owner Cultiva Mira Shad.. very under rated lure.. cannot beat it in the Georges River flats... the green and orange colors are the way to go!

@ $4.00 it will be cheaper to throw it in the grippers in the bin!  

Haha

If it's to good to be true, it usually is...

Wow $4!! Bargain. Where did you get them from. Would love to buy a pair or two. Cheers

Got it from a guy called Ray .. he operates an outdoor fish and camping chain

Edited by dhype