Whats On This Weekend ? 3/4

Ken A

Hopefully get a landbased fish in tomorrow or sunday, sorely tempted to give Broadbill a whirl but :wife: has alternative ideas for my $$..you never know though may try and negotiate something tonight. As always available for dekie duties if anyone needs one. My rates are very competitive :biggrin2:

Seems the fishing gods are smiling on me this weekend! :thumbup:

I told my family that seeing they haven't got me any tackle for fathers day, I'm just going to have to go fishing on Sunday as well as Saturday!!!! AND THEY AGREED!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

So looks like a trip out on Sunday is on the cards as well! :074:

As I have to work on Saturday and my good captain Fishrunner doesnt ..... he we be running a reconnisence mission on Saturday, which WILL be followed up by a full scale assult on the Sambos on Sunday.

gday landlubber,

in melb at the moment (we had hail and the temp didnt go over 10c get me back to syd!!! :biggrin2: ) paggles is picking me up from the airport at 1230pm so we wont be there till bout 130ish but we will be camping there so feel free to drop in for a  :beersmile:  ill have plenty as im on holidays.....

catch tya

subynick...

:1fishing1:

64868[/snapback]

How did you blokes go ? :1fishing1:

I ended up going down to fishing botany bay landbased in the morning, as i mate (new to fishing) and i went out looking for a rod and reel for him in the arvo :biggrin2: