Hawkesbury landbased tomorrow :)

Witha

G'day raiders, so finally the stars have aligned for me and the girlfriend to have coinciding days off. And she would love to go for a fish. Was thinking pittwater but she wanted somewhere more secluded/bushy so I reckon hawkesbury is the go. Looking around I saw Kangaroo point was pretty accessible, but have very little knowledge of the area. Any other better suggestions? Or if it's not too bad any tips on the area? Will have a few rods planned on throwing out some heavy gear with big baits for a wandering jew and then have a mix of SPS and smaller rigs for the girlfriend to hopefully pick up a bream or flattie. Hawkesbury prawns would be good I'm guessing...maybe if I can find a tailor or something I'll throw it out live or stabbed, would pillies do the trick?

Cheers for any info guys, just absolutely stoked to get out on the water again its been nearly a week! :P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

G'day raiders, so finally the stars have aligned for me and the girlfriend to have coinciding days off. And she would love to go for a fish. Was thinking pittwater but she wanted somewhere more secluded/bushy so I reckon hawkesbury is the go. Looking around I saw Kangaroo point was pretty accessible, but have very little knowledge of the area. Any other better suggestions? Or if it's not too bad any tips on the area? Will have a few rods planned on throwing out some heavy gear with big baits for a wandering jew and then have a mix of SPS and smaller rigs for the girlfriend to hopefully pick up a bream or flattie. Hawkesbury prawns would be good I'm guessing...maybe if I can find a tailor or something I'll throw it out live or slabbed, would pillies do the trick?

Cheers for any info guys, just absolutely stoked to get out on the water again its been nearly a week! :P

Land based spencer is always worth a shot or up at wisemans ferry.

Or anywhere along that road. Just east of spencer there's a rock wall called neverfail. There's a deep hole within casting distance and fishes well on a slack tide. You can pull the car up off the roadside right at the spot.

Good luck!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Awesome thanks mate will check it out! Will be fishing the out and in so I'll concentrate on the slack of the low, would prefer it high but that's fishing!