Five islands

Fab1

Just a quick report guys, the boys hit the marks again today using their arsenal of plastics for these fish.

Unfortunately I had to work so they thought they'll send me the pics.7y5une5y.jpghy4e5yvu.jpg

They were atleast nice enough to drop in and hand me a few and help empty my beer fridge.

Enjoy.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using Tapatalk

Looks like you have a gun snapper spot there. I am curious though how deep the reef is under the surface. The refs I find down here are nowhere near that size off the reefs but in saying that they are around 11 metres and 30-35 meters. Wouldn't mind a little tip in depths. Cheers.

Luc.

Don't you love mates that show you pics like that when you can't get out with them. And then help you to drink your beer. Now that's being very considerate.

I have always wanted to fish the Five Islands, they look so "fishy" and obviously they are. Never got there yet but you have renewed my interest, where do you launch for them?

Cheers and thanks for sharing.

Paikea

Don't you love mates that show you pics like that when you can't get out with them. And then help you to drink your beer. Now that's being very considerate.

I have always wanted to fish the Five Islands, they look so "fishy" and obviously they are. Never got there yet but you have renewed my interest, where do you launch for them?

Cheers and thanks for sharing.

Paikea

Port Kembla.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using Tapatalk