Origin 2

rockfisherman

Hi raiders

I'd just like to state how good it feels to know that QLD are the underdogs in this series...

As it stands to take the series:

New South Wales $1.36 - $3.20 Queensland

I apologise in advance, but....

Suck S**t Queenslanders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whoever wins

its gonna be a cracker of a game

And Hopoate and Dugan will sure fill the void for the morris twins

And we do get back Greg Bird for this match so that is another bonus

I reckon NSW will take it out

If they had enough strength and skill to beat Queensland in their turf

Then they can back themselves at home especially with all the blues supporters cheering for them

cheers and go the Blues

Whoever wins

its gonna be a cracker of a game

And Hopoate and Dugan will sure fill the void for the morris twins

And we do get back Greg Bird for this match so that is another bonus

I reckon NSW will take it out

If they had enough strength and skill to beat Queensland in their turf

Then they can back themselves at home especially with all the blues supporters cheering for them

cheers and go the Blues

Agree its gonna be a cracker and you would have to think that the Blues will win, but you got to be kidding about Dugan (agree about Hopoate)...........he's a selfish bastard on the field, plus I've never seen anyone as soft as him. If he breaks a fingernail, he'll need to be stretchered off! Had enough of him here at the Raiders...good riddance!

Agree its gonna be a cracker and you would have to think that the Blues will win, but you got to be kidding about Dugan (agree about Hopoate)...........he's a selfish bastard on the field, plus I've never seen anyone as soft as him. If he breaks a fingernail, he'll need to be stretchered off! Had enough of him here at the Raiders...good riddance!

Dugans form has been shite, but he might show a bit of magic if he's got quality players around him....

hahaha

nah give Dugan a chance

origin is a completely different ball game than club footy

I reckon he'll do okay in attack,

but he will surely have a hard time defending Greg Inglis

cheers

Quiet first half, but that wave of blue pressure in the last 20 minutes or so more than made up for it. Great atmosphere at the stadium too, though the south end where we were was a bit quiet- the big group of Queenslanders off to our right might have had something to do with it ;)

Think this pic was just before Hodkinson went over for the try:

post-33473-0-69049400-1403100144_thumb.jpg

Edited by adamski

A tough game...the highlight for me, Jarred Haynes try saving tackle on Sam Thaiday... And for once the decisions went our way....

Suck it Queenslandlers...

I apologise for that last comment...

Just kidding, I meant it.

Harry

At long, long last. Go the Blues!

But now the whinging starts. Before QLD had their eight straight, NSW had won four on the trot and the press were baying "The end of origin. QLD are no opposition for NSW". Then QLD have their run of wins and league is quietly healthy. Now the press (Cameron Leslie writing for the ABC) are having a go at NSW for "thuggery, dirty play" and the like. He's claiming league needs to be cleaned up. Sure, that was one very dour, untidy game last night. But one unspectacular origin game doesn't mean anything's wrong with the game in general. Methinks Cameron might be a Maroons supporter. He's certainly complaining like one.

I will say one thing. The refs have NOT had a good Origin series so far this year. Last night's game should have and could have been much better controlled. Maybe it's time to to seriously consider going back to one ref with perhaps more scope for the video referee to have some input.

Anyway, there's no denying that NSW are the stronger team this year. Good on ya, boys!

This season must be the one that has the most terrible ref decisions... A classic example was Thaiday's attempted try in game 2. Everyone thought he got it, it was way too fast to see him drop the ball and ref called No Try. Bias much?

Even on game 1 towards the end, all the ref calls were going toward the Qld side and even I didn't agree with that.

Anyway, onya Blues, a well deserved victory.

**rant ended**