Welcome "Snatcher"

Paikea

My Pommie mate "Snatcher" has joined the site, a mad keen fisherman and an Ace photographer I am really looking forward to posts of his fishing exploits in the UK and when he visits Oz again later this year.

John has posted pics of his last few trips to OZ in the Fishing Chat section. I am repeating it below to illustrate both his obsession with fishing (getting as many species as possible) and great pics.

Good to see you on board John, looking forward to you coming out with us when you next visit.

Cheers

Paikea

Hiya everyone, I am the new pommie on the block and my fishing nickname is snatcher :sun: I live in Whitley Bay in the UK but we spend quite a lot of the year in our static caravan on the Mull of Galloway,Scotland. Fishing and photography are my main hobbies.

Our daughter lives in Frenchs Forest and we have had 4 trips to your great country to visit her and our grandsons there. On my trips I have managed to catch 43 of your species so far and looking forward to adding to the list on our next trip over.

Looking forward to being an active contributor on the forum. :D