wind

don.a

Hi Don, Stop your complaining I retired last October to end my days out fishing, been one day in January one week later had a Triple Bypass. Just about ready to be fit enough to go fishing and was told by my docter after a chest xray i have lung cancer, so in I go again on the 28th for another opp. So stop complaing about the wind gods.

Edited by RAYp

Hi Don, Stop your complaining I retired last October to end my days out fishing, been one day in January one week later had a Triple Bypass. Just about ready to be fit enough to go fishing and was told by my docter after a chest xray i have lung cancer, so in I go again on the 28th for another opp. So stop complaing about the wibd gods.

Raw deal mate, I hope you get thru your hardship...

Harry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cancer is getting more common

I had bowe, lung and now unknown cancer

Been on Chemo for 6 months and not helping

Still going to work and as happy as Larry

Funny that when ever weather is good, I am off work sick and end up with sea sick instead

Enjoy life when ever possible cause we wont what will happens tomorrow

Hope you guys look mt me and be happy with what you have

Cancer is getting more common

I had bowe, lung and now unknown cancer

Been on Chemo for 6 months and not helping

Still going to work and as happy as Larry

Funny that when ever weather is good, I am off work sick and end up with sea sick instead

Enjoy life when ever possible cause we wont what will happens tomorrow

Hope you guys look mt me and be happy with what you have

Don't know how you stay happy, seems like you have the right mind set. Stay strong, set an example.

Don't know how you stay happy, seems like you have the right mind set. Stay strong, set an example.

What choice would I have, Family support sure help and look at people worst then you are is the key

Cheers

All the best for a positive outcome to your illness guys. Admire your positive attitude which has given me a whole new perspective on what (by comparison) are some minor medical issues that I have had over the past few years.

Fortunately we all live in God's country which has excellent medical facilities. Imagine those poor people in the middle East who not only suffer wars but have little access to sophisticated medical help. Makes you realise just how lucky we are and metaphorically kiss the ground when you come back from overseas.

Cheers all.

Paikea

Hi Don, Stop your complaining I retired last October to end my days out fishing, been one day in January one week later had a Triple Bypass. Just about ready to be fit enough to go fishing and was told by my docter after a chest xray i have lung cancer, so in I go again on the 28th for another opp. So stop complaing about the wind gods.

Hi All, Talk about being pissed off got to the hospital for my Lung Opp, sat in waiting room for 45mins the head nurse came out and said Opp was put off to a later date Doc has the Flu BUGGER. :ranting2: