Quiet day today

Hi guys.. Quiet for us the last 2 days on the bluefin front but there are still the odd patch coming to the surface & some big fish amoungst them. One was weighed at SGFC that went 135kg yesterday & Karen on Tantrum caught a big fish estimated at 125kg on 15kg on dusk tonight... a possible women's Australian record as it hasn't been weighed yet. Plenty of gemmies & makos on the mountain though.

We will be back out tomorrow.

Cheers

Damo

Edited by Reef Magic Charters

Good luck damo! It was really quiet when I went yesterday. 300km for zeros. Just quietly, that big 135kg fin was a fishraider too and a top bloke! They caught 2 yesterday 90 & 135.

Hope they hang around, I'm out on Saturday!

Cheers scratchie!!!

I took my daughter out today but time was limited and we didn't get much past the canyons so like most scored a 0. Sounds like a few fish were caught though so fingers crossed they'll be around a while. We did get to play with the dolphins on the way back just inside the shelf and got a couple of good shots. Rare southern bottlenose tuna ;)

Good luck tomorrow and the rest of the week.

post-30246-0-96767000-1406115456_thumb.jpgpost-30246-0-10357600-1406115498_thumb.jpg