Hairtail are on for the Hairtail Social

mrsswordfisherman

what a great weekend !! had a ball, didn't catch a hairtail ( s##t fish anyway!!!) but I did get the pirates flag! wait till next year boys you will all be sorry that I was given the pirate flag! pirate pete has some fun pirate stuff planned!!! ha ha or should I say aaaarrrr!!!
I managed 15 garfish this morning and just finished eating them yum yum !!!
who needs smelly hairtail lol.
many thanks to stewy and donna as well as reggie rabbit and Fiona you guys really worked hard to make sure everyone enjoyed the weekend and as usual did a great job.
Hey stewy how were your doughnuts! and mate the idea is to tie your anchor off so you don't drift into other boats - loser! lol.
congrats to sydneyfisher12 and fisherman6784 as well as harolds young son (sorry cant remember your name but you know who you are) they really showed the adults how to do it!! especially me. ( I still say they are a s##t fish anyway!)
it was really great to meet with quite a few fellow raiders that I haven't met before, and cant wait till next year!
pete

Edited by tide'n'knots

What a great event that was

BIG thanks to all who organised the event and those who made it possible

I was able to get my first hair tail (the winning fish) and thefisherman6784 getting two and we lost it least ten because of our inexperience but swordie gave us some great tips and we ended up with 3 and trout stalker gave us his fish thanks mate

I will definitely be back next year to win again

Cheers sydneyfisher12

Edited by Sydneyfisher12

BIG thanks to all how organised the event and those who made it possible

I was able to get my first hair tail (the winning fish) and thefisherman6784 getting two and we lost it least ten because of our inexperience but swordie gave us some great tips and we ended up with 3 and trout stalker gave us his fish thanks mate

Cheers sydneyfisher12

Haha

Your already planning next year

Thanks to everyone who put this together

It was a great night and I quickly found out the great sense of humour of the fishraider members which made it that much better

And next time stewy, remember to tie off your anchor rope :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIG thanks to all how organised the event and those who made it possible

Cheers sydneyfisher12

You're welcome buddy, congrats to you boys, you both put up a great effort and it was a pleasure to meet you both. Enjoy the fish.

After reading the feedback on this event, no doubt everyone involved in organising & running it, & all that attended to make it a success have had a ball. This is what fishing is all about. Hopefully I can join you all next year.