No need for rated shackles!

Fab1

If photos like these are real, I think we have bigger problems than worrying about the rated shackles on our rigs.myhene9u.jpga5yqu9ud.jpge8e2a5ug.jpgor worrying if our loads are covered up.

Let's just hope the photo's are fake, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were real with some of the brainless idiots floating around in our society.

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using Tapatalk

Guest Aussie007

i had a festiva back in the day and from memory no one made a towbar for them they wernt rated for towing, probably why these guys done what they did lol

Probably not a fake, there are f***wits that do these sort of things.

Many years ago in Rockdale, I saw a car driving along, some lengths of timber on the roof, looked like the father driving, front passenger window down with the son sitting on the window sill, his legs inside the car and on the seat, the rest of his body outside the car, one hand inside the car holding on, the other hand holding the timber on the roof, and no straps to hold the timber on the roof !

Well I have had a mate sit in the boot and hold my good ol tinny trailer because we realised the old mans car had no tow bar...

Mind you that was at my caravan park which was dead quiet and 50 metres from tinny storage to water!! How can people drive on public roads like this!!

• 3 weeks later...

Come on where is your sense of adventure? In India towing like that would be pure luxury. There they would have someone sitting in the boot hanging on to the trailer and 22 people with all their gear hanging onto the sides, the roof and the bonnet.

We just don't realise how good we have it in Aus.

Cheers

Paikea