Bass season thread or separate reports?

Dave_

G'day Raiders,

With the Bass season upon us, I've been thinking of how I should structure my reports. I fish the Hunter River where I live almost every day during the Bass season and if this one is anything like last year I'm going to catch PLENTY of Bass.

This site has provided me with so much knowledge so I like to give back as much as I can. So the question is, should I do a Bass report every couple of days or would it make more sense to make one topic for the season and keep updating it?

I appreciate your opinions and I hope to report on some big Bass soon.

Cheers

Regular reports Dave. What do you catch most Bass on SP's ,Bait , lures or spinnerbaits. Never fished for Bass but am curious. Cheers and hope you catch plenty this season. Neil.

At the start of the season I like using small blades and mini vibes, during the summer I almost exclusively use surface lures and come late march and april I go back to the blades and vibes.

I mix it up though, plastics work well as do spinnerbaits. The only time I use bait is when I'm fishing impoundments in the cooler months because Bass tend to swallow hooks, even circles and wide gaps.

If you'd like to know names of lures or anything else just PM me. I'm glad to help anyone out if I can.

Cheers