Father's Day - Fishy presents

brendong

Happy Father's Day to all FishRaider dads.

All set for my summer popper sessions now. How did they know I was running low on lucky craft NW pencil's and wanted to give those Bent Minnows are run this season...

a5c7ae64e59e2ee3b420a0c144fb102c.jpg

What did other Raiders get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice lads.

Ha, the missus just reminded of my 80 lb Minn Kota with i-pilot that arrived this that I ordered at the boat show. Nothing like selective memory when it come to all things fishy and boaty.

She described it as that bazooka looking thingy for the front of your boat....I think she thinks it shoots some kind of harpoon at fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Father's Day too all.

I finally got a decent filleting knife that the kids are not touching. About to go for breakfast on the beach. Then I'm being chauffeured to a corporate box at knights stadium to watch the footy!

I can feel a sicky coming on tomorrow! :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Happy Father's Day too all.

I finally got a decent filleting knife that the kids are not touching. About to go for breakfast on the beach. Then I'm being chauffeured to a corporate box at knights stadium to watch the footy!

I can feel a sicky coming on tomorrow! :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

How does anyone beat that!!

I've been given a voucher to drive 6 laps in a V8 Supercar. I must be getting old, because I'd rather a kayak day trip up the Nepean Gorge, or be a marine biologist for a day. Does that sound too nerdy or "fuddy duddy"?

Edited by GreyNurse

I've been given a voucher to drive 6 laps in a V8 Supercar. I must be getting old, because I'd rather a kayak day trip up the Nepean Gorge, or be a marine biologist for a day. Does that sound too nerdy or "fuddy duddy"?

Yeah it does! That is an awesome experience that I hope you live to regret! Lol seriously an unbelievable experience! Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Fancy Lunch made by one daughter

Fancy Dinner made by another

2 new pairs of polaroids from the missus

a photo in a frame from the 9 month old granddaughter ( clever girl)

A DVD from the boy

A fathers day stall Beanie from the youngest daughter

Did nothing all day but eat and get waited on