Ice Box

The Incredible Hull

I spent ages looking for something similar so it would go under the bench seat on mine but couldn't quite get small enough. And found them all very heavy.

I ended up getting a small (1m) esky type bag. ( I think they may call then tuna bags).

Just folds flat when not in use.

I spent ages looking for something similar so it would go under the bench seat on mine but couldn't quite get small enough. And found them all very heavy.

I ended up getting a small (1m) esky type bag. ( I think they may call then tuna bags).

Just folds flat when not in use.

I was thinking of that too. But how does it hold up during summer? As I'm guessing its not as well insulated as an ice box.

I'll try and take a photo tonight.

I anticipate not as good as a dedicated box but mine is pretty thick walled (well insulated and looks like made from the stuff they make jumping castles from).

I take a smaller esky with ice for sandwiches and is big enough for average catches of flatties ect. I just wanted a solution for when I get that king :)

It's stored under the seat and I'd just move my ice over if needed.

Edited by NaClH2OK9

Here you go 1d771c3b8fba9d211c3acadf6f04537b.jpg89afe1e868cc7ac9c920d8c0dcd80bb6.jpg861b7fba33a47089d58b8a8630689cf1.jpg

1m long this is the smallest of 3 in the range I believe.

It's got a drain / tap connector so you can hook it up to your live bait pump.

If you wanted to fill it with sea water to keep a bigger fish going. (though in practice I think it would just end up filling my boat with water) .