North Narrabeen- Monday Night

FishingGuy

Hey Raiders,

Decided to hit Narrabeen on Monday night for a fish. Armed with prawns and pillies we headed off. But as we were going to the beach we noticed several helicopters flying up around Warriewood so we decided to go have a look. As expected someone had been jumping of the cliffs and had hurt themselves. After watching them being winched into the helicopter we went to the North Narrabeen.

We started fishing the beach at 7PM with the rising tide and after 5 mins I was onto a nice Salmon. About an hour passed and I pulled out a nice 26cm Bream using prawns. We then headed over to the lake side and my dad pulled out a 27cm Bream and a 32cm Trevally. After that there wasn't much action so I decided to try fish off the bridge. As I turned my light on and looked down into the water I noticed some massive Garfish, easily 60cm+ but like usual couldn't get them to take anything. :ranting2:

Also happy to report there were plenty of baby Flatheads swimming around. Decided to pack up at 11PM and head home.

post-33871-0-88697600-1412048180_thumb.jpeg

post-33871-0-81270800-1412048183_thumb.jpeg

Cheers,

FishingGuy

Hey Raiders,

Decided to hit Narrabeen on Monday night for a fish. Armed with prawns and pillies we headed off. But as we were going to the beach we noticed several helicopters flying up around Warriewood so we decided to go have a look. As expected someone had been jumping of the cliffs and had hurt themselves. After watching them being winched into the helicopter we went to the North Narrabeen.

We started fishing the beach at 7PM with the rising tide and after 5 mins I was onto a nice Salmon. About an hour passed and I pulled out a nice 26cm Bream using prawns. We then headed over to the lake side and my dad pulled out a 27cm Bream and a 32cm Trevally. After that there wasn't much action so I decided to try fish off the bridge. As I turned my light on and looked down into the water I noticed some massive Garfish, easily 60cm+ but like usual couldn't get them to take anything. :ranting2:

Also happy to report there were plenty of baby Flatheads swimming around. Decided to pack up at 11PM and head home.

attachicon.gifimage (1).jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Cheers,

FishingGuy

Would not be garfish, I would guess they were longtoms.

Edited by yowie