Disgusting Sight

FishingGuy

Hey Raiders,

While I was down at Bass and Flinders Point on Wednesday I arrived to quite a disgusting sight. Rubbish everywhere! Fishing lines strangling trees, bottles and cardboard everywhere, a dead undersized Bream and grass growing through fishing line. This is completely atrocious!! Out of all people to respect the environment anglers should have the utmost respect for it. The worst part of this is there is sign which says, "It's Your Fishing Spot, Keep It Clean" and the fact there is a bin 20 meters away makes the matter worse.

I wasted over 20 mins cleaning the spot when I could have been fishing. And this isn't the first time this has happened last time I came to the spot it was very untidy and there was a dead stingray rotting away in a box. I know and hope that no raiders were leave there spots untidy like this, but I hope if the people responsible for leaving messes like this are reading please stop and pick up your rubbish. It's not mine, the council's or anyone else's responsibility to pick up your rubbish, it's yours and yours only.

Cheers,

FishingGuy

post-33871-0-23213400-1412393284_thumb.jpegpost-33871-0-85287100-1412393280_thumb.jpegpost-33871-0-85846000-1412393276_thumb.jpeg

Wow that's horrible

Good on you for cleaning it up

I'm sure you were annoyed

It's horrible to see rubbish in the environment and when it's fishing line, smelly bags of bait, dead fish! Undersized!!

It's just a disgusting sight

Good on you

Cheers thefisherman6784

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done on cleaning it up mate. I can't imagine it was any raiders were all to passionate about what we do. It's a sad state of affairs that there are those (fishers or not) that just leave their sh1t behind.

An utter lack of respect for this beautiful place we call home.

Grrrrrrr

After doing all the good work. Did you manage a catch?

Edited by NaClH2OK9

Well done on cleaning it up mate. I can't imagine it was any raiders were all to passionate about what we do. It's a sad state of affairs that there are those (fishers or not) that just leave there sh1t behind.

An utter lack of respect for this beautiful place we call home.

Grrrrrrr

After doing all the good work. Did you manage a catch?

Nah mate, very quiet. Did manage a big stingray but thats all.

Cheers,

FishingGuy

School holidays, long weekends and blow ins, are the ones that usually leave a trail of destruction when they depart.

I had a moron 2 cars ahead of me a few weeks back when the dopey p plate driver decided to empty his ashtray out the window all over the ladys car in front of me.

His braindead mate in the passenger side thought it would be a good time to chuck his empty Maccas out the window aswell.

These scum are everywhere, like the others said thanks for cleaning up after these pigs.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using Tapatalk