Here it is- DARWIN INSANITY!

Scratchie

what a trip

great experience that'll last a lifetime

Wow mate thats crazy! Thats definantly a trip of a lifetime there mate :)

Awesome mate. Those black jew......

Thanks guys. Absolute thrill and sitting here thinking of planning another trip! :)

Dave, black Jew they are! Hard fighting fish.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice read Scratchie,

You have made me a little nervous.

June 2015 I have a trip coming up similar to yours to Swains Reef Qld.

I bought a little Stella 10000 and a T Curve rated at 50 Lb from a bloke in here (Fishraider) and i'm thinking i'm under gunned.

Note to self. Spare line... Spare line...

Only 233 Days to go but who's counting.

Dave

Yeah, but when are you gonna get to the GOOD spot?

So happy for you, mate. Things like that only happen so seldom that they live in the memory forever. Still, if another chance crops up, go for it. I love a good read.

Edited by GreyNurse

Wow mate what a great post, it was everything I said it would be and a bit more don't ya reckon...

The crew I put together worked out great as well, the way the group got on with each other was

just great, lots of first time meetings and it turned out to be a top gang of blokes.

The skipper Alister and deckie Dan were fantastic, very professional and fun to be with,

plenty of good food as well.

All up a top shelf trip so many fish of various shapes and sizes.

When you plan something and talk it up you really want it to turn out right, well this far exceeded

all expectations..

What a trip!

What an experience that must have been.

You've got me hooked on a trip north!

Do it, do it, do it. Something you'll never forget!

Very nice read Scratchie,

You have made me a little nervous.

June 2015 I have a trip coming up similar to yours to Swains Reef Qld.

I bought a little Stella 10000 and a T Curve rated at 50 Lb from a bloke in here (Fishraider) and i'm thinking i'm under gunned.

Note to self. Spare line... Spare line...

Only 233 Days to go but who's counting.

Dave

The days go quick! Can't believe the trip is over already. You should be ok with that combo, but then again!!! Watching the line getting pulled of a setup like that is mind blowing!

Yeah, but when are you gonna get to the GOOD spot?

So happy for you, mate. Things like that only happen so seldom that they live in the memory forever. Still, if another chance crops up, go for it. I love a good read.

thanks mate. Ray promised next time he'll take me to the good spot! Lol

Wow mate what a great post, it was everything I said it would be and a bit more don't ya reckon...

The crew I put together worked out great as well, the way the group got on with each other was

just great, lots of first time meetings and it turned out to be a top gang of blokes.

The skipper Alister and deckie Dan were fantastic, very professional and fun to be with,

plenty of good food as well.

All up a top shelf trip so many fish of various shapes and sizes.

When you plan something and talk it up you really want it to turn out right, well this far exceeded

all expectations..

Ray, your the man! Great bunch of blokes you got together! The most exhilarating fishing experience of my life and I'll never forget it! Thanks a million!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well done Jeff and the boys. You'll talk about that for the rest of your life. Worse part is coming home to normal fishing. But theses are the things we work hard for. So save up and go again before you get too old like me.

Grate mate. Really happy for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Jeff and the boys. You'll talk about that for the rest of your life. Worse part is coming home to normal fishing. But theses are the things we work hard for. So save up and go again before you get too old like me.

Grate mate. Really happy for you.

It's really funny that this thread got brought up.

This post is two years old but the funny part is I am going again in 3-4weeks! Lol :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

It's really funny that this thread got brought up.

This post is two years old but the funny part is I am going again in 3-4weeks! Lol :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Ha silly me. I should have looked at the dates. I knew you were going. I thought you were taking little scratchie.

I'm loosing it.

Ha silly me. I should have looked at the dates. I knew you were going. I thought you were taking little scratchie.

I'm loosing it.

Lol..... Old age mate!!! :)

Yep I'm taking junior with me and about 9 raiders are coming as well. Stay tuned!!!

Awesome trip mate , stoked to read you got a taste of the nuts fishing that the NT can produce, still reckon those black jew could tow any fish backyards even a doggie! :banana:

You are talking about dog sharks right :bleh: you have never caught big doggies have you as they eat those black jewies whole

post-256-0-47044700-1474887268_thumb.jpg see if your little black jewies can pull this backwards lol