Hawkesbury/PittWater

oziodin

Got to Parsley bay Boat Ramp around 5am had a chat with another Raider at the Ramp it's a small world. went straight out to Pittwater just inside the "Light house" head land (intended to Down Rigging with live Squid at ScottsIsland) .after an hour off trying with different yamashita jigs and only had 1 Squid to show for it . decided to change of plans was meant to go to Scott-Island Down rigging but with only one live Squid instead decided to go to Long Reef , Ha Ha Ha never made it there. Half way between Palm Beach & Newport tried to do a drift around Birchgrove wreck around 42-45 meter depth started to pick up some nice Flatties between 38-51 cm size . after bagging 12 flatties we decided to try west Reef as the wind started to pick up "NE" by the time we got there, There was white caps on the sea decided to give it a go but couldn't hold bottom so ended pulling up Stumps 2pm headed back in cleaned our Haul of Flathead ended up with 2.5 kg Fillets Between two of us . I say we will be eating like Kings ( just checked at the shop $43 Kg) & Ours is Fresh Yum Yum and most importantly it was Another Awsum day in Paradise, Being on the Water in this Beautiful Country .like I say if Plan "A" fails use Plan "B" Than "C" always works out . No matter what JUST enjoy Life !!!

Cheers Oziodin :fishing1:

Edited by oziodin

Guest stephanb79

Mate great job I love flathead !! How far out is that wreck might have to get a feed of flathead for the kids since I can't find those kings lol

Guest stephanb79

I would say it's about 1.5-2 k out between Palm beach south and New port north about 1/4 way north of New port I'll give you the coordinates if you are interested.

cheers Oziodin :fishing1:[/quote

yeah ok that would be great thanks

Hi Stephan<br />I just got the two mk's of the man over board when we were most susses full on the Flatties .

S. 33* 38'38.0 E 151* 22'26.0

S. 33* 38'55.9 E 151* 22'12.9

Hope it will help you out mate.

Cheers Oziodin