My New Boat

Brooker435

Hey raiders,
After selling my first boat 12 months ago I knew that eventually id get another one and today I found my new boat its a quintrex 375 dart after looking at a few my hopes were fading to find a good boat under 3k but then this one showed up and I had to have it all it needs is some nav lighting which ill get sorted out this weekend and ill eventually get around to doing some mods like a false floor and sounder but I'm glad to get back out on the water again.. hopefully she's a good boat fingers crossed.. see you on the water..

Regards,

Nathan

post-9366-0-57579000-1415011817_thumb.jpg

post-9366-0-89519000-1415011814_thumb.jpg

post-9366-0-98075600-1415011812_thumb.jpg

post-9366-0-69091000-1415008614.jpg

Edited by beginner

Hey raiders,

After selling my first boat 12 months ago I knew that eventually id get another one and today I found my new boat its a quintrex 375 dart after looking at a few my hopes were fading to find a good boat under 3k but then this one showed up and I had to have it all it needs is some nav lighting which ill get sorted out this weekend and ill eventually get around to doing some mods like a false floor and sounder but I'm glad to get back out on the water again.. hopefully she's a good boat fingers crossed.. see you on the water..

Regards,

Nathan

Looks a nice tidy rig mate - Sure you will have a ball fishing out of her.

Cheers Blood Knot