Faavourite Bass Lures

portstar

So i have recently caught the bass fishing bug after purchasing an entry level kayak, fishing the Emu Plains section of the Nepean. As of yet we have not found a killer lure we have fallen in love with. My question is what is your favourite bass lures for diving, surface, and plasitcs?

Thanks Andrew.

Have not used plastics yet surface kokoda bats,taylormade basscada,river2sea buggi and bubble pops colours black.Diving lipless crankbaits in yellow,lime or chartreuse dead slow retrieve.I fish the Nepean a lot as well.

Edited by roostersone

I am only new to Bass fishing as well and was told in cooler months to use vibes. A month ago I just used a 1/8 oz vibe in a brown/bronze colour and had

great success in scoring 6- 9 bass in each of the afternoon and next morning sessions.

For summer I was told to use the cicadas, jitterbugs and other surface lures.

Spinnerbaits are hard to beat, especially out of a kayak. They are very snag resistant even when thrown right into the middle of fallen timber. Bassman or Smak are my fave brands.

For surface lures I like small 'walkers' like River to Sea Buggi Pop or small Jitterbugs in black, along with small poppers like the Bubble Pop.